An overview of the role
Our architects are the custodian of the technical integrity of a client’s project or programme. You will be on the pathway to become the “go to” person for any technical issues, and will draw on the huge body of knowledge within Capgemini to address them.
Why this role?
Capgemini’s greatest asset is its people, and as a technology organisation we must continually invest in our future technology leaders.
The ATS Architects’ Academy aims to provide a vehicle to grow and nurture new Architects by providing the opportunity for candidates to develop their knowledge, skillsets, experience and network with a view to becoming effective and inspirational architects.
- A structured programme that develops talented software / engineering professionals.
- Equips members with the skills, knowledge, experience, tools and network to be an architect
- 12-24 month programme (depending on experience)
We are looking for people who:
- Are motivated self-starters with a flair and passion for technology in both its application and direction
- Are confident and articulate with strong verbal and written communication skills and can build strong relationships
- Possess potential leadership skills, but are also comfortable working individually or as part of a team
- Are able to deal with ambiguity and eliminate blockers