- Concept initiatives targeting top accounts to increase awareness for cross- and upsell opportunities and to accelerate purchase.
- Create account-relevant campaigns that generate conversations with buyers and influencers that support the overall business strategy and meet key marketing objectives (awareness, interest, purchase, and advocacy).
- Deliver fully integrated marketing campaigns leveraging a mix of tactics such as digital marketing, industry events, executive conferences, immersive customer experiences, media and analyst relations.
- Execute customer-centric campaigns tailored uniquely to a target audience segment, such as a microsegment of the industry or a single account (ABM).
- Develop marketing strategy and programs that bring key line of business solutions to market and establish the Capgemini brand as an essential, respected technology and business partner for companies.
- Define a marketing strategy that opens net new revenue streams and/or creates velocity on existing pipeline. Create a targeting strategy for top accounts and manage the marketing pipeline that aligns effectively to sales strategies and growth targets.
- Amplify ongoing customer and peer success through the identification, development and publication of voice-of-customer references and stories. Responsible for influencing overall media strategy and analyst relationships.
- Identify business opportunities via campaigns with and through partner marketing aligned to key priority campaigns.