Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
The focus of your role
Capgemini Financial Services requires an experienced Ab Initio Developer with Technical / Management skills.
The person will apply his / her Financial Services industry expertise to help our clients derive value from their internal and external sources of data. This person must be able to engage with business and IT stakeholders and articulate solutions at various levels. Some assignments are concerned with the architecture and design of solutions e.g. data warehouse and data migration projects, which require data integration experience. The lead will be responsible for the full systems development lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of various functional architecture solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate individual technical and professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction. As a member of a project team, he / she will need to apply team management expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies.
What you’ll do
- You will be able to develop complicated AbInitio ETL processes to turn business requirements into Technology data solutions
- You will provide technically sound solutions for the ingestion storage and presentation of enterprise data including ETL design data storage strategies data access and security in line with Business requirements processes and create Analytical Ready Data
- You will drive the design of scalable solutions while considering recoverable and resiliency requirements
- You will employ agile techniques such as task estimation test automation deployment automation and continuous integration to enhance overall execution speed and product quality
- You will convert source to target mappings into ETL code
- You will ensure to work in line with Global Data Management Standards and follow all Governance Controls as required for your work SOX DQ
- Perform gap analysis between existing SOX DQ controls and the data governance data reconciliation
- Lineage Work with SOX Tech delivery team and ensure the lineage captured and Reconciliation between hops are documented
- Design and implement physical data and metadata repositories in Hive Impala HBase as appropriate corresponding to logical data model
What you’ll bring
- Passion for programming and software development
- Extensive knowledge of AbInitio ETL development in Big Data world specially in Hadoop eco system Knowledge of Hadoop Ecosystem Cloudera distribution is preferred
- Knowledge of key Hadoop components mainly HDFS Zookeeper YARN HBASE Hive Impala SparkSQL
- Knowledge of software development using Python Scala Spark and Java is critical to this role
- Usage of DevOps tools and knowledge of it is key to success in this role Working knowledge on Teradata and Oracle databases
- Experience in creating Narrative documents for Governance to prove existing Controls work
- Experience in data modelling with good SQL skills in at least 1 enterprise grade RDBMS
- Experience in Test Behaviour Driven Development including test automation and mocking tools Strong project and stakeholder management skillset
- Has an eye for data quality issues and providing solution to resolve and remediate
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com People matter, results count.