|. Experience in Ab Initio programming and UNIX Shell Scripting, must have worked as a developer with minimum 4 years of experience.
2. Perform Source to target field mapping and develop graphs to load/unload data into Oracle using Ab Initio.
3. Build Ab Initio Graphs to transform the data into client's standard format.
4. Perform different types of testing like unit testing, integration testing and Regression testing.
5. Should be able to write Shell Scripts.
6. Should be able to understand SQL code and Write SQL queries to evaluate loaded data.
7. Should have knowledge of working with Express>IT and Conduct>IT.
8. Technical debugging and problem resolution are important components of the position Deep understanding of data architecture, ETL, and query optimization is required While this role is primarily as an AbInitio developer, it will require performance and understanding across all aspects of project lifecycle