- The SAP ABAP developer works alongside the other ABAP developers and functional developers, possibly handling multiple pieces of work simultaneously, alongside ad-hoc support queries;
- They must work with the development team as peers and be able to communicate effectively with customers.
- Strong knowledge of core ABAP Programming Reports, Function Modules, SAP Scripts, BDC, Dialog Programming;
- Good knowledge of code optimization;
- Good hands on various SAP/ABAP tools EPC, Code Inspector e ABAP development and technical specification mastery;
- Exposure in working in at least 1 Implementation project;
- Strong work experience on Data Dictionary, Reports, Function Modules, Module pool;
- Should be familiar with Workflow, Programming, scripts and Smart forms;
- Functional knowledge in any area SD, MM and EM Event Management;
- Independently take up and participate in Document preparation;
- SAP UI5 Fiori Development;
- Romanian and english languages are mandatory.