Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
We are looking for a candidate, who is ready to be a part of Krakow Delivery Team – Record to Report (General Ledger) processes. The scope involved covers processes: Bank posting and reconciliation, GL Reconciliation, Interface Management, Fixed Assets Accounting, Closing Deliverables & Reporting Preparation.
- Bank Posting & Reconciliation
- Perform General Ledger Account Reconciliation
- Perform Journal Entry Processing
- Manage Interfaces, Exceptions and Errors
- Maintain Fixed Assets Ledger
- Prepare Closing Deliverables & Reporting,
- Perform other GL duties
- Identifying potential process improvements
- Work closely with the client and maintain good working relationship
- Good knowledge of French language (C1)
- Good knowledge of English language (B2)
- At least 3 years of experience in GL is required
- SAP knowledge is required
- Very Good analytical skills
- Good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Teamwork approach
- Flexibility, ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Ability to work under pressure
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel
- Flexible about work content, timings and locations
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.