9319379 – Cloud Infrastructure Architect
- 15+ years of experience in relationship management/consulting experience
- 10+ years of experience in an architect role, leading IT initiatives and in support of complex infrastructure technologies in various enterprise environments
Experience in an Architectural practices/standards.
- 15+ years of experience as a subject matter expert/pre-sales for infrastructure solutions
with experience in Cloud technologies and other Platform 3 solutions, service delivery management.
- Experience on delivering infrastructure solutions for Enterprise solutions such as ERP, CRM, Billing; keeping performance, scalability and availability (single site/zone and multisite/zone solutions ).
- Develop and maintain relationships in the client organisation with a focus on delivering top quality solutions and services.
- Elevate the key relationships by becoming their trusted advisor
- Maintain healthy and strong relationships with key infrastructure and solution vendors
- Lead internal technical team of SMEs to deliver quality solutions and proposals
- Own the infrastructure solutions being proposed to client; this includes designing the solution, defending the solution, working with delivery teams to ensure the successful deployment and with operations teams subsequently.
This includes infrastructure solutions for Enterprise Compute/Storage, Network and Security, DR & Backup, and End User Computing for medium & large enterprise solutions including traditional and Platform 3 solutions.
- Present and defend the solutions including articulating the value proposition
- Ability to stay current with key technology trends, products offering from multiple vendors and industry best practices
June 4, 2021
Permanent Full Time
Big Data & Analytics