Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Payments Technical Analyst
Responsible for planning and directing the day to day functional activities of assigned staff. Provides management with direction and day to day leadership in technical areas. Provides advice to management concerning the application of computing techniques to technical and business problems. Will lead and define Technical solutions, drive implementations, improve productivity, and work cross-functionally across the different Payments Platforms.
- Need to have experience working with systems supporting ACH, Wires, Zelle and other Real Time Payment for Commercial and Retail customers.
- Need to understand the end to end payments process from origination to fulfilment and the underlying system architecture.
- Need to be conversant with payment platforms like MTS, PEP+, Payment Fraud detection platforms, Sanctions screening platforms etc.
- Need to have worked on projects related to platform upgrades and replacements and enhancements to payment platforms.
- Need to have a good understanding of implementation of a Payment Hub platform.
Essential Job Functions
- Work closely with business and IT teams to understand current state and document end to end process and system flows
- Partner with architecture team to build out target state for the payments ecosystem. Ideal candidate should have experience building target architecture and should be able to bring in industry best practices.
- Work with IT developers and product vendors to come up requirements and high level design
- Work on projects like ISO 20022 implementation and platform replacement/upgrades.
- Develops and prepares project plans including scheduling, costs, resources, and other operational concerns. Analyzes business systems specifications.
- Defines and documents product requirements, project deliverables, and product acceptance criteria.
- Interfaces with clients in identifying needs.
- Develops feasibility studies and business proposals for hardware/software solutions.
- Plans business and related technical training for new technologies and processes.
- Advises and directs staff on resolving production and testing problems.
- Manages and administers projects and service requests.
Other Job Duties
- Supports training and professional development for staff members as needed to perform job duties
- Ensures adherence to Bank and information systems policies and procedures, security measures, and audit standards.
- Supervises installation of vendor solutions and maintenance.
- Instructs personnel and verifies the quality of performance.
- Anticipates operational/technical needs and develops plans to ensure system/user’s needs are met.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Requires 10 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- The ideal candidate will be part of the Payments Leadership team and must have strong business acumen to leverage executive presence and become a trusted advisor to the group.
- Able to lead designing solutions, implementation planning with deep payments industry background. Must have experience leading end to end solutions from payment channels to core payment systems.
- Required to have experience on one or more payments platforms like MTS, Dovetail, PEP+ etc. and understands payment processing solutions or frameworks.
- Ability to apply technology solutions to solving complex business problems and communicating solutions effectively.
- Be a technical subject matter expert and Own technical delivery of a working solution from design, through to working with partner engineering teams through integration, testing and implementation
- Requires practical knowledge in leading and managing the execution of processes, projects and tactics within one area.
- Typically has advanced knowledge and skills within a specific technical or professional discipline with understanding of the impact of work on other areas of the organization.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.