Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
Automation Engineer will take care of support for Automation tools and use cases within enterprise class environment.
On the position you will:
- participate in development of a team and service
- work in DevOps environment
- implement automation using Agile methodology
Automation Engineer takes care of support for automation tools and implementation of use cases for enterprise class environment. He/she also maintains tools and infrastructure with main purpose to automate.
- System interfaces and ability to use these interfaces
- Code and script – solid understanding of computer programming and software development to convert existing support to more automated support
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Good understanding of broad range of technologies & experience in integrating them
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems and perform complex system tests
- Creative thinking skills
- Detail-oriented personality
- Highly organized in many areas including documentation, task tracking, and notes
- Broad technical background and high level understanding of datacenter components
- Proficiency in Administration, Clustering, Scripting, excellent troubleshooting skills & self-starter
- Knowledge of ITIL v3, with practical knowledge of configuration, capacity, service level, incident and event management processes
- Excellent analysis and troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Adaptability: able to adapt to changing business requirements and to react quickly
- Ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.