Middleware Admin (Web sphere)Short Description
- Having progressive experience in Production Support including technologies IBM Web Sphere Application server 6.x/7.x/8.x, IBM HTTP Server , IBM MQ and Jboss.
- Experience in IBM WebSphere Messaging queue configuration, creation of Queue managers, Queues and channels.
- Experience in Installation , configuration and patching of WebSphere MQ.
- Experienced in Setting up High availability clusters for WebSphere MQ
- Involved in Administration and Maintenance of Application Servers and Web Servers.
- Knowledge of various components involved in hosting enterprise web applications: Load balancing, Web Servers, Clustering
- Configuring, monitoring and administration of Web Servers & Application Server.
- Provide authorization to the end user to be able to work on MQ objects.
- Copy, Move, Delete and take the Back Up of messages in queue.
- To troubleshoot MQ issues in daily activities by checking FDC files, Queue mangers logs.
- To manage and configure SSL certificates and troubleshoot SSL issues.
- To make sure Queue Manager is always up and running in order to run connected business application throughout.
- Deployed web and enterprise applications on Jboss application server through command line and management console.