– Bachelor degree, with a technical major, such as Engineering or Computer Science;
– The ability to understand complex technical information;
– Knowledge in developing, configuring and installing information systems;
– SQL knowledge; experience in at least one databases system;
– Enterprise Technologies knowledge;
– Knowledge of developing processes.
We also value:
– Analytical skills in practice and thinking and organising abilities;
– Fluency in written and spoken English;
– Good communication skills;
– The ability to work under stress;
– Team work abilities;
– Adaptability and flexibility when threating changes.
– Requirements’ collection; internal clients assistance in order to define services and IT functional specifications and to transform them into technical characteristics;
– Participation in the evaluation and implementation projects duty in sending the technical solution for projects that are under his/her responsibility (the business requirements need to be considered in this case);
– Produce technical documentation for selection processes: The Demand of Offer, The Demand of Information, The Value Demand, The Evaluation Criteria Matrices etc.;
– Needs to check the scope, the objectives, the detail design and the effort estimation regarding the technical solution;
– Has to assure an adequate knowledge transfer through the documentation’s creation and maintenance (associated to each process step), for the under responsibility systems;
– Needs to take part in daily meetings (present focused / retrospectives/ reviews) sprints’ scheduling, demos and other meetings regarding quick delivers;
– Will offer solutions estimation and analysis, regarding products’ backlog and sprints.
What we offer:
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings);
- Continous learning and improvement activities;
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts);
- Modern office with free fresh coffee and fruits ;
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.);
- Play areas and team building activities;
- Long term career development programs.