Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries.
With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
At Capgemini, we are committed to building a pipeline of talent capable of achieving our vision and future success. An important part of this commitment is bringing bright and talented individuals who share our values and goals through our Graduate Program. Our Capgemini Graduate Program will offer you a glimpse of various technologies and we will equip you with the necessary technical knowledge and skills to take on future responsibilities, to exceed expectations in everything you do and grow into Capgemini’s next generation of leaders.
As a Graduate, you will work as part of a project team on one of our business and technology enabled transformation programs across different industry sectors helping our clients address significant business problems.
You will be part of one of our business areas:
- Enterprise Apps
- Digital Customer Experience / Digital Customer Relationship Management
- Insights and Data
You will collaborate with colleagues from all over the world and develop an understanding of the business issues and technologies applicable to each industry, allowing you to deliver innovative solutions for each client. From day one, you will take on real responsibilities and make significant contributions to Capgemini’s success.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for Graduates who are talented, analytical, innovative and out-of-the-box thinkers committed to self-development and willing to make the most of the available learning opportunities Capgemini has to offer. You need to be armed with unbridled passion, drive, and tenacity. To be successful, you must be comfortable with a multi-cultural, fast-paced and dynamic work environment and willing to step out of your comfort zone.
- Graduates who hold a STEM/Computer Science/Information Systems & Technology University degree.
- 0-2 years of internship / work experience, a valid authorization to live and work in the country of application.
- Passion for Technology and Digital Transformation.
- Possess good communication skills, problem solving mind-set and agility.
ANY OF THESE SKILLS WILL BE AN ADVANTAGE TO HAVE:
- Knowledge or skills in programming and/or software development – or enthusiastic to learn more about:
- Project management methodologies (e.g. AGILE, DevOps, etc.)
- Programming languages (e.g. C++, Java, Python, SQL, etc.)
- Understanding agile delivery, cloud hosting, UI/UX design, automation, SOA/webservices, etc.
- Platforms and customizable solutions (e.g. SAP, Salesforce, Oracle, Google, AWS, MS Azure, Jira, Confluence, Qlick sense, Power BI, Tableu, etc.)
- Frameworks such as AngularJS and ReactJS, serverless, microservices, etc.
- How to operate Programs like Jenkins, GIT, Docker, Windows, IOS, Jira, etc.
- Apply on LinkedIn: 2022 Capgemini Singapore Graduate Program
- Invitation to Assessment Centre
- Interview with Directors
- Invitation to HR Interview
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.