Currently we have Cyber Security vacancies located in London, Woking, and Telford for:
5th March 2018
4th June 2018
3rd September 2018
Join Capgemini’s 18 month Level 4 Cyber Security Apprenticeship Programme. It’s ideal for those people who want a Level 4 Qualification, but want to work at the same time. You will follow a structured development plan covering Technical Security fundamentals giving you the essential skills to meet industry needs.
This pattern of study is designed to fit around full-time employment and uses a blended learning approach, which mixes distance learning, work-based study and attendance at on-campus study days.
This approach allows apprentices to be both productive employees with Capgemini, learning relevant skills on the job, and participants in a learning community of students who are broadening and deepening their professional knowledge together.
On finishing your Higher Apprenticeship successfully, you will be a highly qualified member of Capgemini global business, with unparalleled career opportunities within the business.
Main Purpose Of Role
What do we offer?
• The opportunity to study part-time for a Level 4 Cyber Security Higher Apprenticeship
• Valuable experience on client projects on-going support from experts in your chosen field and from buddies or mentors
• Regular reviews, tracking performance and re-assessing salary in line with performance
• Relevant and substantial work experience with the opportunity to learn and develop new skills
• Sponsorship, giving you a debt free start to your career
Skills and Experience
• High analytical capability
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability and willingness to travel to different offices and client sites
• Passion for technology
• Good team working and communications skills
This programme is designed for those with A-levels or equivalent, but no degree. Information about work experience opportunities can be found on our website.
To be eligible, you need:
• 7 GCSE’s A-C including Maths and English (4-9)
Plus one of the following:
• Three C’s at A-Level (96 UCAS Points – Note: As Levels are not included)
• Completed Advanced Apprenticeship
• BTEC (Pass, Pass, Distinction)
How to apply
Click the ‘Apply here’ button below and follow the instructions. It is essential that you complete the application form and state your grades for all relevant qualifications as it is a requirement for the programme.
What happens next?
If your application for a Degree Apprenticeship is short listed, you’ll be asked to complete a Situational Strength Test. If you’re successful there, the next stage will be a Digital Interview. Next, you’ll be invited to an assessment centre consisting of an interview, micro exercises and a group exercise. We will keep you updated at every stage of the process.