Job Title: SQL Tester
Location: Minneapolis, MN (Remote till Covid ends)
• SQL expertise including familiarity with stored procedures
• The candidate will not be writing stored procs but does need the ability to look into and understand them ETL testing experience
• Aptitude for learning automation using in house script less automation solution we will train them on the tool
• Experience working on systems with no UI
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills
• Verbal and written lead meetings create status reports
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships with business and development partners
• There is daily interaction with Developers and Actuaries in this work stream
• Excellent analytical skills must be able to dig deep and understand complex requirements
• Support formal test strategy and plan deliverable creation
• The Analyst will be responsible for creating and executing manual test cases and complex SQL queries and maintaining an existing regression suite which consists of both manual and automated test cases
• The successful candidate will be a self starter with the ability to work independently and to collaborate with business partners and development team members
• Requirements and testing in this capability are complex and challenging
• The successful candidate must be willing to invest time and effort to understand actuarial concepts and tools
• This person will also represent QA in project meetings and create distribute weekly testing status reports to project stakeholders
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.