Job Title: Product Owner
Location: Malvern, PA (Remote till Covid ends)
• Review and reprioritize the backlog as part of the prep work for sprint planning including communicating with the team story details and priorities
• Collaborate with the team and others to detail stories with acceptance criteria and examples in the form of acceptance tests
• Work with the team to agree on accepted story completion
• This includes validating that the story meets acceptance criteria that it has the appropriate persistent acceptance tests and that it otherwise complies with its Definition of Done
• Collaborate with Vanguard System and Solution Architects on sequencing of the critical technological infrastructures that will host the new business functionality
• Collaborate with the team and any other stakeholders in the team demo
• Participate in sprint retrospective
• Collaborate with the team in creating the Sprint
• Review deliverable
• Be readily available for the application team interactions and escalation
• Guide and help to remove any impediments affecting the progress of the development work
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.