Job Title: Application Developer
Location: Complete Remote
Capgemini is seeking for Application Developer
- Minimum 5 6 Yrs of IT experience with Strong proficiency in React Typescript SQL Net and C Knowledge of Azure environment preferred
- Strong working experience with Agile based project deliverables
- Should be able to interpret and understand design and be able to prepare high level and detailed technical design documents for medium to big enhancements developments Should be able to understand analyze the business requirements enhancements and estimate effort required
- Should be able to articulate functional and technical requirements and share the same with the team and or client teams
- Should be able to visualize the requirements and prepare all the possible Unit test scenarios plans Should have worked directly with customer and have experience in client interactions Be involved in meetings with stakeholders to understand impact of any enhancements which will be taken up Work on any ad hoc requests which must be resolved and released on priority basis MuleSoft Knowledge required
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.