Job Title: UI Developer
Location: Malvern, PA
Capgemini is seeking for UI Developer
UI Developer for Malvern, PA / Dallas, TX – Remote till pandemic subsides (Vanguard client)
Duration: Fulltime / Permanent
Job description :
- Angular 8 Experience got Less Than a Year Developer Software Engineer
- Experience get One to Three Years Developer Software Engineer Primary 1
- Experience on tools like bitbucket GitHub Postman Swagger
- Nice to have experience on Agile methodology
- Good to have knowledge of CI CD pipeline
- Experience working on SQL and DynamoDB Secondary Skillsets
- Nice to have knowledge of NestJS ExpressJS frameworks
- Nice to have experience on AWS Cloud S3 ECS EC2 Java8 SpringBoot REST API Microservices Maven
- Good to know performance testing using JMeter
- Nice to have experience on Splunk 5 Nice to have knowledge of Python
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.