Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- Processing P2P and O2C transactions in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensures control and compliance regulations are followed
- Daily control over assigned portfolio results
- Log and respond to the e-mail/phone queries within the agreed timeframe
- Makes decisions within broadly defined parameters
- Delivers a high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to client, within agreed SLA’s and ensures these are fulfilled according to the timetable
- Analyzing and responding to Client’s, vendor’s and customers’ requests
- Maintains a proactive working attitude towards the clients
- Working closely with the Clients and Vendors and building up good relationship
- Very good knowledge of Hungarian (B2 at least)
- Good knowledge of English
- Good analytical skills
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office tools (especially Excel)
- Team work approach
What we offer
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients– known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings – over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages.
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together– Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) – everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.