Job Title: DGTL Project / Program Manager
Location: NY, NJ/ Charlotte, NC
• Strong knowledge of and experience managing projects in Digital Transformation programs
• Preferred Program Platform experience Adobe Stacks Salesforce Marketing Cloud Content management systems
• Strong project management knowledge and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a calm and effective way
• Planning and executing detailed project management and delivery plans ensuring successful delivery monitoring cost quality and client satisfaction
• Responsible for overall engagement and delivery of the program
• Communicating client needs to our internal and external developers and coders meet and exceed clients expectations
• Helping to define and deliver scope schedules resourcing requirements project objectives project deliverables and key target milestones
• Owning the quality control team communication client engagement risk identification and mitigation processes
• Must have Excellent communication skills
• Technical degree or additional experience
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.