Capgemini is looking for a Salesforce Marketing Business Analyst
- Minimum 5 years in a large complex banking organization or major consulting organization focused on a Business Analysis type role
- Concepts in a high pressure environment and has been a scrum master on multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to thrive in a collaborative environment Good organizational and analytical skills must be detail orientated QA Testing experience of applications in a financial services environment
- Experience with marketing tools Exactarget Salesforce Marketing Cloud ESPs Adobe Experience Manager CMS Adobe Audience Manager DMPs etc HTML email skills Familiarity using Agile iterative and traditional waterfall development
- The business analyst will be responsible for analyzing processes applications and tools defining requirements and supporting execution of projects to change and enhance our business and developing expertise with the products processes they support
- They will proactively contribute to changes in processes and procedures and to continuous productivity gains that impact their team and areas beyond acting as experts in their area
- They may provide support to more than one manager or business unit and they must be able to prioritize their own time to meet agreed targets and objectives
- They may also be involved in coordinating activities that extend beyond their own area of expertise Documenting as is and to be processes and business functional requirement documents including data flow business rules and use cases Information gathering activities such as surveying analyzing and evaluating processes products and services by using a variety of internal and or external data Assist in daily team Scrum meetings and own ongoing Sprint planning release planning Assist in the change management and QA Testing phases of the project
- Assist in coordinating business unit subject matter expert meetings in order to solicit and cross reference business and functional requirements
- Help ensure project team is adhering to project plans and helping to identify and resolve discrepancies
- Minimum 5 years in a large complex banking organization or major consulting organization focused on a Business Analysis type role Concepts in a high pressure environment and has been a scrum master on multiple projects Strong interpersonal skills and ability to thrive in a collaborative environment Good organizational and analytical skills must be detail orientated QA Testing experience of applications in a financial services environment Experience with marketing tools Exactarget Salesforce Marketing Cloud ESPs Adobe Experience Manager CMS Adobe Audience Manager DMPs etc HTML email skills Familiarity using Agile iterative and traditional waterfall development
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty, and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans, and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities, and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory, or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.