Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
About the Role/Overview:
Job Role : AWS Developer
Position: New York, NY
FullTime with benefits
- .Descriptions Briefly describe the duties and responsibilities
- This contractor will help migrate on prem reports to AWS by helping build and maintain data ingestion and transformation pipelines using multiple AWS services
- The contractor will work in a DevOps team environment and will be responsible for implementing testing and deploying the system
- They will also need to analyze current state and collaborate on system design with the Tech lead Developers and Data Engineers to provide data solutions in the Cloud environment
- Initiatives that the contractor will participate in include the maintenance of an existing data ingestion pipeline from on prem to AWS and building and maintaining transformations using AWS serverless technologies
- Along with providing data solutions to migrate reports to the cloud 3 years development experience Spark Python Bash Java Scala Presto AWS CloudFormation AWS services S3 IAM Glue Lambda SQS SNS
- Experience working with databases Nice to have Data engineering ETL experience AWS services Lake Formation EMR Athena SageMaker Tableau experience AWS database experience DynamoDB RDS Experience with CI CD and DevOps is a plus
- If an existing Vanguard contractor please provide links to repos of code they have written
- . AWS Cloud Formation Experience gt Seven to Ten Years AWS Cloud Formation How Recent in Less than 3 Years AWS Cloud Formation Proficiency in Proficient
- Experienced Master AWS Lambda Experience gt One to Three Years Developer Software Engineer Experience gt Four to Six Years DynamoDB
- Experience gt One to Three Years Java Experience gt Seven to Ten Years Java How Recent in Less than 3 Years Java Primary 1 Java Proficiency in Experienced Proficient Master PYTHON
- Experience gt Four to Six Years PYTHON How Recent in Less than 3 Years PYTHON Proficiency in Proficient Experienced Master Scala Experience gt Four to Six Years Scala
- How Recent in Less than 3 Years Scala Proficiency in Proficient Progressing Experienced SparkR Experience gt Four to Six Years SparkR
- How Recent in Less than 3 Years SparkR Proficiency in Progressing Proficient Experienced Tableau Experience gt Seven to Ten Years Table
What we Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law/
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.