Job Title: MS Dynamics CRM Solutions Architect
Capgemini is looking for MS Dynamics CRM Solutions Architect
- 12 – 14 Years’ experience in MS Dynamics 365 CE CRM with knowledge in in Financial Services Banking
- Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Sales Service Must and knowledge other Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite of products
- Dynamics 365 in Online on Premise implementations and environments and prior versions
- Providing highly available scalable Dynamics 365 architecture o Hands on experience in C Net Java Script MS SQL MS CRM SDK MSD developer toolkit SSRS o Subject matter knowledge in integration architecture and the ability to map integration pattern to functional usage o Experience in MS CRM 3rd party Integration using Middleware Tools API s REST ODATA Web API s SSIS packages
- Experience in using Azure services for integration Power Apps and Power Automate for upstream downstream systems integrations
- Experience in data migration data analysis data mappings data harmonization using OOB and third party tools o Experienced in reporting architecture with SSRS and knowledge on Power BI
- Lead the technical workshops to work with Business and technology partners on requirements to design and develop architecture solutions
- Should have good problem solving and analytical skills
- Be accountable for solution delivery and technical leadership
- Advocate best practices to develop scalable solutions in alignment with Product roadmap through supported and upgradable customizations implementations
- Experience in Agile methodologies
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.