Who are we?
In today’s technologically complex and highly competitive environment, many heritage brands and businesses are struggling to drive sustainable growth and vie with companies born in the digital age. Capgemini Invent designs advanced digital solutions and new business models that enable our clients to drive sustainable growth in today’s complex business environment. We do this by combining our capabilities in strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset.
We are a team of international, innovative, fun and driven consultants that come from all walks of life. We are seeking to expand our team with an Insurance Marketing Strategist as we advise clients on their Marketing Transformation journeys in the Property & Casualty, Life & Annuity, and Group Benefits space. We have ambition to advance and enhance our conversations with CMOs.
Help insurers accelerate and go further in the adoption of cutting-edge digital, customer and marketing strategies and technologies that position them for growth in the digital future and drive large scale transformations and implementations . As a solution partner across the entire Marketing Lifecycle, you will act as the builder of end-to-end solutions for organizations who are faced with massive goals. You will focus on defining and implementing new strategies needed to optimize existing client marketing organizations, delivery processes, consumption of technology platforms and more. Leverage your experience across the entire marketing value chain to build strategies, create transformation visions, execute recommendations, and optimize technology along the way.
Additionally, build out the Insurance Practice Group by identifying key talent, resources need to succeed and building a community of practice across the broader organization. If any of this sounds exciting, Capgemini Invent is a fantastic fit for you.
You have experience in these areas:
- Leading and driving innovative and high-quality digital marketing strategy and solution advisory for clients by articulating distinctive points of views on the intersection of Digital and Various Insurance domains
- Strategic Road-mapping
- Building and implementing operating models
- Developing storylines for and presenting to executive-level stakeholders
- Understanding how to optimize key marketing and CRM technology platforms (Salesforce, Adobe, etc.)
- Developing business cases and supporting materials for sale and delivery of projects
You will have a key role in business development and delivery management of the projects (new business development, strategy, planning, budget; risk and customer satisfaction). You will be responsible supervising teams and developing junior talent. You will carry out your missions in the business and IT departments of our clients.
Our Ideal Candidate
- You have 10+ years of experience working in technology and marketing strategy with a focus in the Insurance industry, with a strong understanding of Advertising and Marketing technology stacks and platforms
- Passion for collaboration, in this role you will be asked to work with multi-disciplinary professionals (e.g., designers, digital strategists, architects, and researchers) to assess marketing maturity and growth opportunities, re-define distribution channels, develop customer segmentation and engagement strategy, architect and deploy test-and-learn capability, and instrument for outcome-based marketing optimization for our clients
- Similar level of experience in consulting firms, being client facing and solution-selling, focusing on marketing, technology, strategy, and transformation
- You love to understand modern marketing challenges and help to design innovative solutions for them that will help them to leapfrog their competitors
- You are a master at strategy and next-generation technology thinking, analytical skills, ability to present stories around technology journeys and transformations in a very enticing way, speed of execution and autonomy
- You have skills in workshop facilitation and design thinking with the understanding of the importance that human center design has in technology implementations today
- You have the ability and interest to foster very close relationships with clients on both the technology and the business side
- You are enthusiastic with an entrepreneurial spirit and capable to engage with C-level executives to define and execute enterprise-wide transformation programs
- You have a strong intellectual curiosity, a great ability to adapt, you are a networker and will strive to find the right solution for the client needs
- You want to integrate a motivating professional environment that will fully value your results, analytical skills and team leadership
- 10+ years in management consulting
- Experience delivering digital marketing strategy, execution, and operations leveraging modern advertising and marketing technologies
- Experience leading and designing customer experiences through personas, journeys, use cases and other experience design techniques
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing, loyalty and commerce capabilities, including organization & operating models, processes, technologies and data ecosystems
- Experience leveraging expertise and tools around marketing analytics, marketing and advertising technologies, and marketing operations.
- Experience working with technology platforms (SFDC, Adobe, AWS, Azure etc.)
- 7+ years in the Property and Casualty insurance industry with recent focus on digital transformation.
- Strong knowledge of additional Insurance segment (Life/Benefits/ Health), insurance functions, value streams, systems and procedures which aids analysis and recommendations for solution offerings
- Deep understanding of the relevant and key issues facing the Life, Benefits, Retirements, Property, and Casualty Insurance industries
- Subject matter expertise and ability to lead business development efforts for large transformation opportunities in the Insurance domain space for multi-tower deals
- Thought Leader with the ability to leverage digital innovation and emerging technologies to solve complex business, regulatory, and organizational obstacles facing the Insurance industry
- Experience creating and executing organizational change management strategies as part of a larger transformation
- Understanding of marketing related regulations and security requirements for the insurance industry
- Experience on creating and executing organizational change management strategies as part of a larger transformation
- Experience selling, delivering, and adapting global offerings to local environment and market expectations
- Strong collaborative skills (with internal stakeholders and partners)
- Interest in growing and mentoring junior talent
- Excellent written and spoken communication with strong command of the English language
- Experience living or working abroad a plus
Joining the Capgemini Invent family means joining a team that places innovation and new technologies at the heart of digital transformation to help our clients deliver better business outcomes quickly and successfully with an agile, iterative methodology.
Capgemini Invent positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.