Intelligent Operations is defined by Capgemini as an approach to transform the operations of our customers using new digital capabilities, innovative technology and strategic partnerships to maximize employee engagement, manage risk and optimize production.
Capgemini is looking for a high-touch, passionate and self-motivated manager with 5+ years of Management Consulting or Strategy leadership experience within the Energy, Chemicals, Natural Resources or Utility sectors. Candidate should have sales and delivery experience within either a dynamic international consulting organization or from industry.
The role will be responsible for contributing to the sale and delivery of strategy and management consulting projects, in pursuit of growing Intelligent Operations. The individual would be expected to lead teams of consulting professionals that will deliver world class services to our clients. Other responsibilities will include contributing to the development of offerings specific and unique to Capgemini.
The Manager would be expected to foster client relationships, work with Capgemini capabilities to help clients meet their business objectives, and to operationally manage the delivery and budget of projects.
Location: Houston (preferred) or willing to relocate to the Houston area. Secondary hub cities may be considered, such as Philadelphia, NYC, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Atlanta or Chicago.
The manager will be responsible for the following key activities:
• Influence strategy for growing existing base of strategy and management consulting work in EUC, including key offerings
• Foster careers for team members
• Deliver strategy and management consulting projects
• Support marketing activities, e.g. publications
• Strong Energy, Utilities, Chemicals or Natural Resources industry domain experience
• Experience with digital programs as a part of a transformation program centered around Intelligent Operations
• Effective presentation style – ability to summarize into key business impacts
• Entrepreneurial with ambition to grow the business
• External marketing experience is a plus (e.g. supporting industry round tables, publishing or co-authoring articles, speaking at conferences, etc.)
• Experience supporting strategic or management consulting opportunities
• Previous strategy community or offering experience preferred
• Experience guiding teams of 2+
• Experience in the transformational elements of programs and not necessarily on the detailed technology requirements; however, some understanding of technology and technology enablement is necessary
• Understanding of industry business trends and current challenges
• Previous international experience or have worked for global organizations is preferred
• Additional preferred experience includes any of the following: large scale digital programs as a part of a transformation program (e.g. digital factories, multi-product lines / trains / squads), strategy experience (e.g. operating model design, market strategies, mergers and acquisitions strategy or post-merger integration).
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.