Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
B.E/B.Tech in Electronic/Electrical engineering with minimum 1-2 years testing experience in Automotive domain.
Must Have Skill:
Experience in doing data acquisition through Vector tools or through any CAN tools.
Good documentation and communication skills
Ability to understand schematics and Automotive system requirements
– Configure, test and install data acquisition devices and related hardware on Agricultural Machinery: This involves using configurator software tool to configure CNHi data acquisition devices, various sensors (thermocouple, load cells, strain gauge etc.), CSM Modules etc., build/modify existing harnesses to connect the device and sensors to the specific machinery, test them on bench setup built on own.
· Verify for proper configuration and data quality, and install the data acquisition devices securely on the machinery.
· Write detailed documents showing installation and data downloading procedure.
· Support in data analysis process: Download data from the data acquisition devices, data conversion, monitoring data quality, transferring data to a CNHi server(MDMS) using a pre-established CNHi process.
· Analyzing data using National Instruments DIAdem software.
· Prepare detailed PPT's of analysis and present it to relevant groups.
· Test and validation of telemetry platform new features.
· Compare CNHi data acquisition system with Control-Tec data acquisition system (web and device related).
· Write technical specs for the development of new functionality, support integration, testing and troubleshooting. Prepare detailed PPT's and present.
Test Consultants are concerned with the independent verification and validation of the products produced by the development process. Testing is carried out in each phase: the requirements are tested by an acceptance test, the system design (analysis and design) by a system and integration test, and the programs by a program and module test.
Required Skills and Experience:
You design and execute tests for an application/system based on the Software Architecture (models and principles). You perform many of the roles required for a software test project; e.g. defect management, test analysis and supporting acceptance tests. Typically these roles are performed as part of a team of software testers containing the experience and skills required to deliver successfully. You have a solid background in IT; have received training in testing; and have participated in at least one system test or acceptance test.
• Qualification: 1-3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has or seeking SE level 1.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Software Engineering, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Quality Management.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.