Design, develop, document, test and deploy automation using AWS ECS, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Git, Python, Terraform and Ansible
• 5+ years of working experience in AWS, Git, Python, Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, and Kubernetes
• Hands-on AWS experience with current certification – AWS Solutions Architect Professional Certification preferred
• Working experience in large multi-account AWS production environments is preferred
• Expert understanding of cloud design patterns, CI/CD and DevOps work styles
• Experience with test-driven development and Jenkins
• Test, deploy and advocate for the use of DevOps technologies
• Familiarity with Agile and Scrum software development methodology
• Proactive, highly motivated, detail-oriented, individual who possesses outstanding communication skills and works well in an agile team environment
• Identifying, analyzing, and optimizing cloud operations processes in collaboration with the other teams to deliver automation
• Analyzing changes in business requirements and updating the existing documents, processes, methods, procedures, and tools to work with these changes
• Assisting the manager in addressing complex provisioning, deployment, configuration, and automation projects
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.