Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths from across the Capgemini Group: the world leading engineering and R&D services of Altran – acquired by Capgemini in 2020 – and Capgemini’s digital manufacturing expertise. With broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software, Capgemini Engineering supports the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Combined with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, aerospace & defense, and consumer products.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of $18 billion
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for:
- Bringing company’s engineering services value to major Network Equipment Provider and Media clients in US
- Present, promote and sell Solutions/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Lead Generation, Qualifying, Negotiating and Closing opportunities for client with the objective of driving profitable growth
- Researching, mapping, establishing, developing and maintaining strong relationships with prospects and client team members
- Building and managing Qualified Sales pipeline consistent with account strategy
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Work in collaboration with Capgemini Market Units focusing on Media companies to hunt for Engineering services opportunities
- Managing client relationship independently or with support from Client Partner or Client Leader; Listening to the client and working jointly to identify the client’s biggest engineering challenges, preferences and purchasing triggers
- Structuring and shaping deals for Value, leveraging and providing input on offerings, services, capabilities
- Responsible for revenue, order booking and P&L of the client business with and objective of growing the business to over $20 million over next 3 years
- Developing repeat business by understanding client context, upselling and cross-selling; Developing Business Case and ROI; Providing strategic inputs to shape the client value proposition and creating winning pitches.
- Closely monitoring client engagement levels, conducting periodic business reviews and undertaking measures to gain traction with the client
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- 10-15 years of Sales experience selling engineering and design services
- Strong background in solution selling – Digital Engineering, Manufacturing and Design, and Media Technology companies.
- Ability to sell creative, complex business models to the client
- Experience with selling to Communications and Networking and Media Technology industry sector
- Won and led deals of $12+ million independently
- Track record of deep, consultative, trust based relationships and strong knowledge, understanding of client’s business with strong client references of 6+ years
- Proven ability to build senior-level client relationships
- Develop sales plan for the assigned geography and individual Account Plans
- Identification, mobilization and management of internal and external stakeholders for achieving revenues
- Understands and executes company strategy (financials, offerings, segments, target accounts)
- Ability to manage one large or multiple small programs
- Strong understanding of financials, profitability and cash flow
- Focused on value selling and high-value models of selling
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.