About CapgeminCapgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
About Infrastructure Services:
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Visit us at https://www.capgemini.com/us-en/. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Service Architect
Job Description: The objective of the Service Architect is to participate in the pursuit of New Business by creating Service Design & Service Management processes which would contractually and operationally meet their requirements of the customer. These deliverables are produced by the Service Architect in collaboration with other business units. The Service Architect is responsible for the design of Service Offerings.
- Driving the SM Solutioning activities for large deals which involve single or multiple service lines and / or technology domains
- Define solution vision, value proposition and transformational direction which build on the synergies and benefits across Capgemini service offerings
- Drive the translation of complex business initiatives into innovative business-technology solutions and ensure consistency across traditional solution boundaries.
- Work with Business Stakeholders and Project Managers to understand inefficiencies in clients’ existing business processes and applications and recommend solutions
- Provide expertise on commercially structuring deals to differentiate from the competition
- Provide and Define Service organization design
- Develop and Provide Service reporting designs
- Provide input and best practice solutions for Service management tool design
- Certifications: ITIL v3 or v4 Expert
- Experience: 7+ years of relevant/recent experience implementing ITIL framework, process improvement, and statistics analysis
- Experience working in a global environment
- Must have strong critical thinking/analytical skills, creativity, a proven drive for quality, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to stay focused while managing multiple tasks concurrently
- Up to 25% regional and international travel will be required
Regional Service Management Solution Lead.
What you bring:
Deep knowledge of ITSM best practice and tooling – particularly: Incident Management (including MIM), Problem Management, Change Management, Servcie Reporting, Service Asset & Configuration Management. Experience in cost modeling, supporting pre-sales activities including orals and collaborative solutioning sessions.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini America Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Capgemini is a Drug-Free Workplace employer.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage veterans and active military service personnel to apply.