To ensure effectiveness and efficiency in meeting the technical troubleshooting requirements and performance tuning within Service Level commitments made to the customer within.
Work Experience: 2 to 3 years
- Should have excellent communication and English speaking skills
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
- Knowledge of basic computer operations.
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation.
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail.
- Good listening and responding skills.
- Should be willing to take up challenges and go extra mile to perform work responsibilities
- Should have great interpersonal skills and ability to perform under pressure
- Should have experience in a Technical call center / ISP Help Desk / Technical Help Desk
- Provide best-in-class customer service, problem resolution and technical troubleshooting to customer queries over the voice based phone service.
- Support customers across Telecommunication, Financial Services, Healthcare, and Technology vertical.
- Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Project Management Office (PMO) provides full support to the Program/Project Managers in their role of Program/Project Delivery. PMO provides project schedules, cost and finance information to aid the Program/Project control, and monitoring. PMO aims to industrialize the process of piloting projects; implements and manages effective tools and methodologies; defines and develops steering indicators; and monitors operational project planning management, budget control, reporting, and risk monitoring.
Required Skills and Experience:
You support senior PMO colleagues and project managers in implementing tools and methodologies to support the quality of project deliverables. You operate on small to medium-sized projects and participate in their quality assurance activities. You diligently keep abreast of all programs created by management and you evaluate them to determine their ongoing efficiency. You work closely with client leads and rapidly build effective client relationships.
• Qualification: 2-5 years (1 year min relevant experience in the role) experience; Bachelor's Degree
• Should be proficient in Change and Quality Management
• Should have progressing skills in Risk Management, Project Financials, KPI & Reporting, Project Planning & Controlling
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.