Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
(Principal -30001252) Principal Quality Assurance Analyst
Today’s complex interconnected world demands companies to conceptualize and deliver cutting-edge products and solutions to market faster than ever before. Capgemini, a global product development partner, collaborates with companies to address the business and technical challenges inherent in developing and supporting complex connected systems.
For over three decades, leading companies and emerging startups in some of the most highly regulated and rapidly evolving industries have relied on Capgemini to inspire innovation, accelerate time to market, improve predictability, and maximize return on product investment. Capgemini provides a full complement of technology consulting, software and product development expertise, and engineering services to our client partners in the Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Industry and Electronics, and Medical and Life Sciences industries.
In North America, Capgemini is based in Burlington, Massachusetts, with additional offices in Detroit and the Silicon Valley. For more information, visit www.Capgemini.com.
Capgemini is currently seeking a Principal Quality Assurance Analyst in Burlington, Massachusetts. The Principal Quality Assurance Analyst participates in process improvement initiatives and provides direction within the organization through interactions with multi-discipline project teams, management, customers, and external auditors.
• Working with the Head of Quality Assurance, plan and implement process improvement initiatives.
• Work with project management, team members and clients during the early stages of the project to establish plans, standards, and procedures to satisfy both the constraints of the project and the organization's policies.
• Review and audit the activities, work products, process evidence (i.e. records), and create the Quality Assurance Plan for client engagements and company functions to verify that they comply with the applicable procedures and standards.
• Participate in audits in support of ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certifications.
• Develop and deliver QMS training
• Occasionally travel (up to 25%) to other Capgemini or client locations to assess/audit customer processes for software and hardware in scope for the project
• 8+ years of experience within a QA role, with strong knowledge of medical device regulated processes – e.g., 21 CFR 820 and EU MDR
• Knowledge of relevant international standards – ISO 13485, ISO 14971, IEC 62304, and ISO 9001
• Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to manage competing priorities
• Ability to evaluate process tradeoffs
• Bachelor’s Degree in a technical subject matter
• ASQ certification is a plus
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V
Test Consultants are concerned with the independent verification and validation of the products produced by the development process. Testing is carried out in each phase: the requirements are tested by an acceptance test, the system design (analysis and design) by a system and integration test, and the programs by a program and module test.
Required Skills and Experience:
You design and develop more complex tests and non-functional tests. You perform many of the roles required of a software testing project, through which you acquire a full testing lifecycle experience. Typically you perform these roles as a senior member in a wider team. You act as a stream leader with technical delivery ownership within a limited number of technology areas. You contribute to bid or client proposals based on your technological expertise. You have delivery ownership and guide individuals and groups towards desired outcomes. You also actively participate in at least one community.
• Certification: Should have SE Level 1 and seeking level 2, Bachelor's degree
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing Lifecycle, Testing Expertise, Testing Techniques, Testing Management, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Quality Management.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.