Roles & Responsibilities:
• Lead and Develop cloud native solutions using Microservices, React / Angular JS, Node JS, HTML, REST API and Azure services
• Lead and Develop cloud native solutions using ASP.NET, C#, MVC, Entity Framework, .Net Core
• Design, Develop and support Cloud-Native applications and API development using Containers
• Contribute to application development on multiple large-scale, mission-critical systems.
• Work collaboratively as a key contributor on a high performing team which ships code and delivers value
• Will be leading a team of 6-8 developers. May start off with 100% onshore first then mature to a distributed team.
• 7+ years of experience with object–oriented languages, including .Net, .Net Core and C#
• 3 years’ experience in the immediate past in Reacts, Node Js, Mongo DB application development
• Expert competency with CSS, HTML, and front-end concepts
• Competency with Redux and its core concepts and design principles
• Expert competency with NodeJS and ExpressJS
• Solid experience in Azure PaaS services like Web Apps, App Service, API apps, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Cosmos
• Solid understanding of building scalable web applications using WebAPI, RESTful API design
• Must have Experience in Design patterns, SOLID principles, coding standards, OOPS concepts.
• Strong understanding of Cloud computing concepts and technologies, such as IaaS/SaaS/PaaS, load balancing, Storage, etc.
• Experience with using development tools, git, git workflow, Azure DevOps, TFS, VSTS, JIRA, GitHub, and Jenkins.
• Ability to write quality unit and end–to–end tests; debug and optimize existing and new code.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with analytical problem-solving skills.
• Experience in Agile development process and methodology is a must
Developer Exam priorities: Developing Azure Solutions 70-532, AZ – 203, AZ-204.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.