Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Logic (RTL) Design Engineer
The RTL Engineer performs detailed block design from system requirements and evolving specifications. Perform RTL coding, Lint checks, CDC tests, creating timing constraint file. Working closely with Synthesis, STA, PD and DFT teams to meet all functional requirements, performance, power, and area goals
• Develop HW architecture from specification documents.
• Take complete responsibilities include writing RTL code for IP development/RTL integration, checking the code for Lint/CDC issues, checking synthesizability and timing quality of the design, checking low power implementation, supporting verification team with debug and support physical design teams on timing constraints and other design topics using Verilog/System Verilog/VHDL.
• Develop and execute low power design (UPF/CPF).
• Design top level RTL, integration of blocks, clocks, resets, configuration registers, etc
• Knowledge of JESD204C block design and related design/verification experience (includes licensed IP & PHY from 3rd parties)
• Awareness of DFT concepts to be used to fix functional violation that may get introduced which including DFT structures.
• Carry out static checks including Lint/CDC (Spyglass), synthesis, LEC and STA. Debugging and fixing functional break.
• Take ownership of tasks and drive tasks to closure.
• Bachelor’s Degree in electrical or Computer Engineering or related field
• 7+ years of experience in Logic (RTL) Design
• Great communication, collaboration and teamwork skills and ability to contribute to diverse and inclusive teams.
• Experience with advanced peripheral bus IP’s such as GPIO, UART, SPI, SW, JTAG, and I2C.
• Strong fundamentals in VLSI design
• Strong problem-solving and data analysis skills
• Strong skills using scripting languages such as Perl, TCL, Python.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work with remote teams
• Influence tools, flows, and overall design methodology in design construction, signoff, and optimization with a data driven approach.
• Knowledge of low-speed bus protocols (AMBA/OCP) and high-speed serial protocols (PCIe/USB/Ethernet) will used at various stages of the design
Software Engineers perform requirements analysis. They then design, develop or maintain the physical application (components) or the application environment, based on the Software Architecture (models and principles). Activities include coding, integrating, implementing, installing or changing frameworks and standard components, or technical and functional application management. A Software Engineer also develops languages, methods, frameworks and tools, and/or undertakes activities in support of server-based databases in development, test and production environments.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have mastered several Software Engineering areas, applications or database environments. You act as a Software Engineering stream leader with technical delivery ownership within a (limited) number of technology areas. You contribute to bids or client proposals based on your technological expertise. You also act as a team leader with delivery ownership, and guide individuals and groups towards desired outcomes. You actively participate in at least one community and contribute to community discussions.
• Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE Level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering, Testing, Data Management, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.