Product Lifecycle Management – Engineering Specialist
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
As a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) engineering specialist, you are at the heart of the creation and evolution of processes and tools used by Engineering and all functions consuming Engineering data, to manufacture, certify, deliver and support the fleet.
In your role, you will:
• Be part of a multidisciplinary team, developing and maintaining the Engineering System and its related Processes and Tools;
• Act as Subject Matter Expert to ensure the Program uses the right Processes and Tools to achieve and exceeds its company objectives;
• Coordinate complex problem resolution, processes development and deployment related to Processes and Tools, in a multi-site, multi-discipline environment;
• Coordinate activities related to segregation from previous tools, and implementation and deployment of new tools to support the A220 Program;
• Execute complex engineering assignments requiring expertise and/or familiarity with several fields of engineering from Design to support in service;
• Grasp problems from different angles, elaborates solutions by using a variety of recognized techniques;
• Coordinate all stakeholders, gains commitment and lead for results;
• Prepare and execute short to midterm plans;
• Help develop a vision for Company's Product Lifecycle Management
• Apply and improve Company's standards and best practices.
As our ideal candidate,
• You have a Bachelor or Master degree in aerospace engineering
• You have at least 8 to 10 years relevant experience in aerospace or related industry
• You possess knowledge of configuration management, change management, PLM fields of expertise
• You have knowledge of CATIA/ENOVIA V5 and SAP, and of other PDM and ERP systems
• You have knowledge of Datalink
• You have participated or lead many projects, using project management best practices.
• You are an energetic person with excellent communication and interpersonal skills that will allow you to meet desired results in a high-pressure working environment
• You have a high sense of organization, leadership and problem solving
• You are curious autodidact individual
• You are fluent in both French and English (written and spoken)
This position required that you are able to work a min 3 days per week onsite at Mirabel
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.