Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
About Infrastructure Services:
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini
Job Title: Managing Concultant PP
Location: United States
Capgemini (CIS-MS North America)
We are looking for a Automation Architect/Consultant with minimum of 5-10 yrs of experience on relevant AIOps technologies or services. Experience with mix of monitoring and/or event management products. For example :- Splunk Dynatrace, AppDynamics, ITSM products such as ServiceNow, Cherwell, Remedy etc
Must Have Skills
• Experience in Multiple Stages of integrated automation structure with component level tool expertise at functional level for a typical service delivery operations.
o Monitoring Tools (Opsview, Tivoli etc)
o Co-relation Tools (Netcool, Splunk etc)
o ITSM tools (Remedy, Cherwell, ServiceNow)
o Reporting and Analytics tools
• Experience in customization of integrated tools with ability of customization at modular level at various component levels.
• Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
• Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
• Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
• Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
• Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
• Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
• Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
Additional required Skills
• Research and implement AI algorithms automation workflows.
• Work on all data related aspects of engineering the solution, from collecting the data for research to implementing the solution in production.
• Work on all aspects of bringing the models into production such as DataOps, MLOps, ModelOps, AIOps, and CI/CD pipelines.
• Build AI testing, unit testing, regression testing and integration testing into the implemented algorithms.
• Collaborate with engineers and architects from other disciplines such as data, application, infra, cloud, security, and UI/UX to build and implement AI solutions in production.
• Design and maintain reference patterns for AIOPS best practices, Lead development of customized Patterns, Probes and Sensors for ITOM solutions, namely Event, Discovery, Service Mapping and Orchestration.
• Lead extended teams through knowledge and requirements discussions for implementing and deploying ServiceNow ITOM, including the following: Event Management, Discovery, CMDB, Orchestration, Health Log Analytics, Service Mapping & Integrations
• Deliver Predictive AIOps capabilities in SNOW Platform using Operational Intelligence & Health Log Analytics.
• Perform integrations and process automation using ServiceNow Orchestration, Workflow Designer, and related tools.
• Partner to influence and support innovation & continued drive towards Orchestration & event Management, touch less operational sustainment as a design/architecture construct working with AIOPS technology partners/managers.
• Introduce Service Mapping, Discovery & Log analytics capabilities, tools, and innovation improving availability in a multi-cloud ecosystem by evolving observability, monitoring, logging, and automation.
• Expert understanding on import sets and transform maps, working with external data sources, ServiceNow data mapping
• Champion new solutions and partner with Enterprise Architecture organization to create new reference designs
• Deliver regular technology roadmap updates and partner with vendors to ensure continual platform evolution
• Knowledge on identification, classification rule, articulation in ServiceNow CMDB Classes for Asset and Configuration, their relationships, and dependencies.
• Strong understanding of monitoring/observability and AiOps concepts
• Extensive experience with technical leadership of monitoring and/or AiOps implementations.
• Knowledge and experience with monitoring solutions from Broadcom/CA, App Dynamics, Splunk
• Knowledge and experience with AI Ops solutions that include auto-healing capabilities
• Proven ability to lead large scale complex implementations
What You Bring:
Splunk Dynatrace, AppDynamics, ITSM products such as ServiceNow, Cherwell, Remedy
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law