About DCX – Digital Customer Experience
The Capgemini Digital Customer Experience (DCX) practice specializes in driving business value and customer engagement at each stage of the customer journey from marketing and sales to commerce and service. By combining proven methodologies, deep technical expertise, design and strategy, its talented teams take an integrated approach to addressing the total experience, for both customers and employees. By creating immersive experiences that engage and convert, brands can realize their CX vision and get the future they want.
We create websites and web applications that are functional, gorgeous and standards based. Our websites have terrific user experiences and are aligned with your business’ goals and users’ expectations. While we are definitely experts on wide range of web apps we a particular talent for real-time apps and e-Commerce solutions. But technology itself is a secondary thing, but a key enabler.
About Our Culture
Capgemini is a dynamic company that looks for team members to grow with us. We are committed to supporting you to GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT. That is our commitment to every employee. Capgemini offers a generous total rewards package, including flexible hours, autonomy, transparency, and a diverse and inclusive culture. With 11 Employee Resource Groups, we are committed to supporting your causes and getting involved in your community to help make it better. We have an electrical spirit and encourage professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Capgemini employee shares one inspired mission: To be bold; to be YOU.
Join us to get the future you want!
• Minimum 3 years of development experience preferred
• Experience in latest tools and techniques
• Strong understanding of ReactJS and its core principles and experience in building applications
• Expertise integrating UI with backend services
• Experience in development of and integration with web services and RESTful APIs
• Good analytical skills ability to conceptualize solutions and communication skills
• Knowledge of ECMAScript specification
• Understanding of authentication and authorization between multiple systems servers and environments
• Knowledge in developing accessible and Section 508 compliant UI interfaces is desired
• Knowledge of Agile Methodologies such as Extreme Programming XP and Scrum is helpful
• Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
• Client-side development experience gained while building single page web applications
• Solid understanding of web technologies
• Experience in Reactjs Virtual DOM Redux HTTP Protocol
• Proficient with Chrome developer tools including knowing how to diagnose and fix performance issues
• Knowledge with Java Backend and Data Base
• Understanding of the REST web services concepts
• Knowledge with relational databases MySQL SQL Server RDBMS exposure with NodeSQL experience preferred
• Experience building, deploying server-side applications and APIs with Nodejs
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
A global leader in consulting, technology, services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 300,000 team members in over 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.