Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths from across the Capgemini Group: the world leading engineering and R&D services of Capgemini Engineering – acquired by Capgemini in 2020 – and Capgemini’s digital manufacturing expertise. With broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software, Capgemini Engineering supports the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Combined with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, aerospace & defense, and consumer products.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of $18 billion.
Enabling Semiconductor companies to more efficiently develop, support and monetize their software, and taking Semi chipsets into our Multiple Vertical Industries (Go To Market) via software and hardware tailoring. A key aspect of this role will be “Get to Market” and “Go To Market” strategies with our semiconductor partners enabling their successful product scaling across vertical industries, as operationalized by “transverse semiconductor offers”. Activities include the development of offers, presales support and offer management of offers which are applied across our vertical industries. That is, taking semiconductor solutions and tailoring them for different vertical markets (Get to Market) as well as collaborating with our vertical industries and their clients to enable the use of semiconductors in applications in these industries (Go To Market).
This position has the following fundamental areas of responsibility:
- Presales Solution Architecture: this is the process of engaging with client technical teams to brainstorm their requirements and challenges, both proactively and reactively, architect and design solutions working with our engineering delivery teams, Research & Innovation (R&I) teams, 3rd party ecosystem partners including tools and IP vendors. You will solution with large, mid and small semiconductor companies, and semiconductor groups within systems companies.
- Offer Management: the definition and development of semiconductor and electronics offers that enable market growth for Capgemini, working with our sales and Semiconductor & Electronics Industry and geographic market leadership and marketing teams. You will help ensure that the portfolio of offers matches the sales strategies and targets and place priorities and resources accordingly
- Innovation Scaling: working with industry ecosystem partners and our Research and Innovation team, identify technologies and solutions required to enable mid-term business growth and cast into compelling technology and IP/framework roadmaps that ensure our clients future success, not just todays.
- At least 8 years of experience developing semiconductor platform and middleware software in respected semiconductor organizations.
- At least 4 years of experience in one or more vertical domains of application of semiconductors (communications, industrial IoT, automotive, consumer or other).
- Experience in customer support and engineering in addition to R&D is preferred
- Forward thinking & growth-minded; unquestionable ethics and personal integrity
- Motivational leader, confident in his/her own abilities, who inspires others and promotes teamwork
- Excellent interpersonal, one on one, group, customer, and outward-facing communication skills; solid relationship-building and listening skills
- Persistence and determination
- High performance, results-driven, hands-on, proven self-starter
- Exceptional strategic analysis and bussiness prioritization skills
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.