Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Roles & Responsiblities:
- Should be able to use querying languages SQL/HQL/Python to analyse complex data sets across different source systems and come up with data mapping for specific business use cases.
- Perform data gap analysis, data profiling, identify data lineage, interpret and document data flow within the data pipelines
- Perform data validation and come up with root cause for the mismatches.
- Needs to do exploratory work to gain understanding of the source system data, and provide recommendations on what will be suitable data sets to be used for a given use case.
- Liaise with business to understand business requirements, conduct exploratory sessions with SME's.
- Operate in an Agile environment and contribute to teams success.
- Should be able to understand different technologies (on prem & cloud) and be able to adapt and work in the ecosystem.
- Understand, interpret and relate business terminolgies and leverage the same in providing business with insights on data related business use cases.
- 6-8 years with data engineering/migration/DWBI/reporting projects in the role of business system analyst/data analyst/business analyst.
- Should be good with query languages – PL-SQL/SAS-SQL/HQL/Python.
- Good understanding of sequel functions, statistical functions for data analysis
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Good to have – technical experience regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Good to have – ability to deal with structured, semi-structured, unstructured and streaming data
- Experience in Data Modernization initiatives is desired. (Cloud migration projects)
- Excellent Business Acumen and ability to understand business flows.
- Telecom Domain knowledge and experience is preferred.
- Experience in marketing transformation projects is preferred.
- AWS Knowledge/ Azure platform awareness and experience is highly desirable.
- Kafka streaming consumer implementation.
- Agile based development experience is an asset.
- Strong ability to independently complete big data application architect design, framework design and optimization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a demanding team-oriented environment.
- Highly effective communication and collaboration skills working in a distributed team environment.
- Technical leadership and strong independent problem-solving skills.
- Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Software Engineers perform requirements analysis. They then design, develop or maintain the physical application (components) or the application environment, based on the Software Architecture (models and principles). Activities include coding, integrating, implementing, installing or changing frameworks and standard components, or technical and functional application management. A Software Engineer also develops languages, methods, frameworks and tools, and/or undertakes activities in support of server-based databases in development, test and production environments.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have mastered several Software Engineering areas, applications or database environments. You act as a Software Engineering stream leader with technical delivery ownership within a (limited) number of technology areas. You contribute to bids or client proposals based on your technological expertise. You also act as a team leader with delivery ownership, and guide individuals and groups towards desired outcomes. You actively participate in at least one community and contribute to community discussions.
• Qualification: 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE Level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering, Testing, Data Management, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law