Are you passionate about technology, enjoy working across a variety of industries, and strive in a result driven environment of fast-growing SaaS companies?
We are looking for an ambitious professional to own client experience and account development of a portfolio of US-based accounts. You will be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team providing the highest level of partnership to CEO, CTO, VP of Engineering, and Product clients at some of the hottest tech companies in your region.
Your main focus will be on Lohika, part of Capgemini, but you will also have the opportunity to collaborate on solutions with our sister companies such as frog design, Tessella and leverage other Capgemini capabilities and offerings as part of our business unit’s coordinated go-to-market strategy.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Lohika is the world leader in software engineering services for venture-backed startups. Lohika has been experiencing strong growth by exclusively servicing the world’s most demanding, fast-growing, cutting-edge technology firms. Headquartered in San Mateo, Lohika is a flagship brand within the Capgemini Engineering group. It delivers engineering services for its global clients from global engineering centers located in Ukraine, Romania, Poland, India, Portugal, Mexico, and other delivery centers of its parent company.
Your mission includes:
Client Experience & Success:
- Develop and strengthen relationships with decision-makers in each account in your portfolio. Become a trusted advisor.
- Serve as a Client Advocate internally. Represent your clients’ best interests to ensure they have the best possible resources as soon as possible.
- Lead onboarding of newly won accounts to ensure a successful ramp-up
- Work closely with Engineering Managers to identify and mitigate engagement risks, spot challenges, and come up with ways to address them, look for areas of improvement, and facilitate an implementation
- Manage the client’s expectations and feedback across seniority levels
- Understand and anticipate the client’s business needs and align our engineering services with them
- Ensure the client understands and leverages the Lohika engagement model to set our partnership for success
- Prepare and deliver detailed QBRs to client executives. Act on any improvement plans
- Ensure that your clients are referenceable and elated to speak about their high satisfaction, loyalty, and quality of experience
- Identify potential customer satisfaction issues early on and handle these proactively. If challenges arise, you will be the point of escalation and must collaborate closely with management and engineering teams to resolve the issues immediately
- Own the Account Development Plan for each account in your portfolio, facilitate Account planning activities with your respective Account team, and control execution
- Identify new product areas and divisions within your accounts to target for expansion
- Gather insights through personal connections with client stakeholders and proactive monitoring and analysis of available information
- Screen and uncover any new opportunities within a client portfolio
- Work with the Sales Manager, Sales Engineer, and/or Engineering Manager on technical scoping to close new opportunities within your existing portfolio
- Generate referrals, both as expansion within existing portfolio accounts and new logos
- Seek client video testimonials, case study approvals, participation in blogposts and webinars
You must excel at:
- Building relationships with everyone from C-suite and VP level executives to line managers
- Self-management, organization, and prioritization, as you will be context switching while staying on top of multiple initiatives, conversations, accounts, and more
- Verbal and written English communication
- Always putting your client’s needs first above all else
You should have:
- 6+ years of experience in technology services
- A background in:
- software engineering, product management, and/or technical project management
- sales, account management, customer success, and/or another client-facing role in highly technical industries, ideally experience delivering engineering services or other consulting services
- Bachelor’s degree
- High personal motivation and initiative
- Proven track record managing six-figure accounts/programs
- A passion for startup life and a strong desire to change the world by accelerating our clients’ time to market
- Technical solid competency including product development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Scrum), understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC), familiarity with popular frontend and backend languages
- A passion for sales, even when it isn’t your primary responsibility
Ideal candidates will have experience in one or more of the following:
- An extensive background managing or selling consulting services, ideally outsourced software engineering
- Expert knowledge of customer success and engineering best practices and methodologies
- Enterprise B2B sales experience, preferably within SaaS or technology and handling six-figure accounts
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law