Specification / Skills / Experience:
• Lead a complex mix of digital products delivery in an Agile environment for a leading global QSR client, which is one of Capgemini Group’s largest clients.
• Responsible for business performance and profitability of products & projects that extend to multiple geographies with more than $100M in revenue for Capgemini.
• Build strong client relationships with senior executive-level stakeholders, including CxO’s, within a global complex organization with a matrixed corporate ecosystem.
• Navigate across Capgemini’s organizational structures (e.g., geographies, business units) to bring to bear the best Capgemini has to offer. Requires effectively managing internal stakeholders and processes as well as building and leveraging strong relationships and networks to successfully implement new initiatives and deploy global and local projects for the client.
• Manage and motivate more than 700 team members in 7 countries that play a critical role in the client’s digital transformation to deliver technology products and capabilities with the highest quality with speed at scale; this requires a seasoned delivery executive with a track record overseeing the complexity of various teams owning distinct and yet interdependent technology platforms, portfolios and data workstreams across geographies. Strong focus on employee-centric engagement approaches to grow and develop people.
• Be accountable for end-to-end deployment of products into multiple geographies, from requirements definition through to deployment and ongoing support and issue resolution; this accountability extends to the global team that implements product localization, quality assurance, adoption, market deployment rollout, support and related operational and data management within an agile, product-centric organization.
• Develop new business opportunities across geographies to expand the revenue stream with value-added, outcome-based initiatives for the client. Work with Capgemini leaders in identifying other business development opportunities for account expansion within and beyond the assigned geographies.
• Drive the implementation of standardization in business, release management, environment, processes, tools, and other related workstreams.
• Lead, guide and support multiple leads through the design and implementation of targeted change strategies, including identification of change impacts to people, process, and technology.
• Build and nurture effective partnerships with the client and Capgemini with key cross-functional leaders and project team members.
• Qualification: 15+ years consulting experience; preferably leading digital platforms
• High performing senior leadership with servant leadership style at the core
• Delivery expertise ($100M+ portfolio of projects delivery)
• Motivational leader with strong Client Management skills
• Experience in Retail, Hospitality or Restaurants Industry desired
• Prior experience in a Product centric organization – either within a product company or servicing a client organized by products
• Agile development methodology expertise
• Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
• Should be a master in Vendor Management, Transition Management, Change Management, Risk Management, Continuous (Service) Improvement and Project Financials, KPI & Reporting.
• Should have strong negotiation capabilities
• Should be proficient in Quality Management
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 17 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.