The Senior Consultant is responsible to assess, design, develop and support Microsoft 365 and Office 365 solutions specific to Azure/SharePoint/Power Platform for our clients. We seek a strong leadership and hands on delivery.
We are looking for candidate who has following capabilities:
• In-depth understanding of the Microsoft O365 and Azure platforms
• Understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD as related to SaaS offerings like Office 365.
• Experience in conducting workshop sessions with our clients to drive O365 based requirements gathering, assess current infrastructure for O365 deployment including SharePoint online, M365 Apps, OneDrive, Skype for business and Microsoft Teams
• Experience working with migration and remediation from SharePoint on-premise to online using ShareGate/Metalogix.
• Strong experience of transforming legacy custom solutions/InfoPath Forms/Workflows from SharePoint on-premise to compatible cloud technologies (Azure Functions/WebJobs/SPFx/Power Platform/Nintex).
• In-depth development experience with the Microsoft Collaboration and Business Productivity Platforms (PowerApps, Power BI, Flow, Power Automate, Forms, Yammer)
• Experience configuring PowerApp environments, connectors, and gateways
• Knowledge of O365 tenant administration, governance, and security and data archival.
• Knowledge of SDLC lifecycle and documentation for different phases of project – BRD/FunctionlSpec/TechSpec/UserGuide/Operations.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Gather and assess business requirements, develop and present solutions, produce design and migration strategy documents, and provide guidance and knowledge transfer to client
• Lead and provide guidance in design and implementation of Office 365 tools.
• Participate in pre-sales activities such as sales presentations, proposals preparation and development of statement of work
• Provides strategic thinking and leadership pertaining to new ways of leveraging information to improve business processes.
• Must be strong in guiding business leaders through strategic thinking processes and change.
• Ability to work closely with and explain technology and processes to client management teams
• Strong team orientation with exceptional communication, interpersonal skills with the capabilities to interact with a wide range of stakeholders.
• Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot and utilize analytical and problem-solving skills to seek solutions and commercial resolutions to client business and technical objectives while maintaining best practice for security and data integrity.
• Mentor junior team members
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent
• Minimum 8 years of technology industry experience
• Minimum 3 years of experience on deploying Office 365 solutions (AZURE WebJob, Azure Functions, LogicApps, SharePoint Online, SPFx Development, SharePoint Add-ins, Microsoft Graph, Microsoft Power Platform (PowerApps, Power BI and Flow)).
• Process/Methodology: Agile, Scrum, DevOps
• Scripting/Development: PowerShell, Azure PowerShell, MVC, SharePoint Add-ins, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, Power BI, CSOM, Azure Logic Apps and Azure Functions, SharePoint Framework Development, Nintex for Cloud, SharePoint Online Management Shell, Power Pivots
• Platforms: Microsoft Azure, Office 365
• Data: AZURE SQL, MS SQL SERVER
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.