•Have detailed understanding of SAP EWM Inbound processes: ASN data receiving, validation, Transportation unit mgmt., Goods receipt, Putaway bin determination, Internal routing, Deconsolidation, Putaway, Returns / reverse logistics, Goods receipt optimization, Advanced returns mgmt., Receipt from production, FIORI Apps Returns Clerk.
• •Cross- integration with Yard mgmt., Cross docking and Pick from goods receipt/push deployment
• •Supporting Area in Warehouse Monitor, RF / RFID enablement, Quality inspection, Import / export integration, EH&S integration, eSOA enablement, Migration tools, Pick by Voice, Labor Demand Planning
• •Have detailed understanding of SAP EWM Outbound processes: Outbound planning, Shipping Cockpit, Picking bin determination, Route determination, Order deployment, Loading & good issues, Production Supply & staging and consumption, Warehouse order creation, Kit-to-order, Direct outbound delivery, Wave management and Work assignment
• •Cross- integration with Execution constraint mgmt., Crystal reports, Semi-system-guided work, Fiori apps for Lean Warehouse Clerk
• •Should have solid background in configuration of the SAP EWM module and are familiar with the different Warehousing concepts.
• •Have full understanding of EWM warehouse activity monitor and customizing the same.
• •Must have SAP-EWM interface experience with Core SAP-ECC modules like SAP-SD, SAP-MM, SAP-PP, SAP-QM and SAP-WM.
• •Deep understanding of Decentralized Warehouse Management processes including interfaces EDI/File
• •Have worked on PPF based action definition configuration and set-up
• •Hands on knowledge in RF configuration, set up and design of customized solution
• •Hands on knowledge in custom development with regards to any of the EWM business processes
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems. You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module. You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
• Qualification: 3-7 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.