EUC BU New Hire
Level: B1, B2, or C1
• Strong Understanding in SAP BTP architecture and services. Should be able to define and lead the evolution of the enterprise process automation roadmap.
• Experience of building applications using SAP BTP Platform (RESTful ABAP programming model) , CAP model , Odata/REST services
• Experience in extending and integrating SAP solutions using SAP’s Business Technology Platform
• Experience with web technologies (SAP UI5, Fiori, Node.js) and Full stack development
• Experience in Tools like SAP ADT, SAP Business Application Studio and SAP BTP Cockpit
• Experience in setting up BTP environment and integration with existing landscape
• Must have S/4 HANA experience
• Experience with Design Thinking process or solution prototyping tools
• Experience in providing expert UX advise, leadership, and development skills in support of innovative UX solutions
• Experience in IDoc, Adobe forms, BOPF, workflows, forms, ABAP CDS ATC and code inspector configurations is good to have
• Practice of modern software engineering including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and releasing
• Familiarized with usage of agile methods like test-driven development, continuous integration & delivery will be added advantage
• Knowledge on Github, CI/ CD is preferred
• Ability to resolve complex issues related to enterprise-wide architecture concerns
• Strong presentation, verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to create architecture scope, lead and/or develop conceptual, logical and physical architectures across business, application, data and technology domains
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Required Skills and Experience:
You assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel. Collaborate with computer manufacturers and other users to develop new programming methods. Supervise, train, mentor junior level programmers in programming and program coding. Represent team in project meetings. Work with business and functional analysts, and software & solution architects in ensuring that programs and systems function as intended Supervise, mentor and manage large teams of programmers in one or more projects. Represent project teams in project/program meetings or in meetings with sponsor.
• Qualifications: 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Must have experience in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.