EUC BU New Hire
• Responsible for architecting integrations between on-premise SAP ERP and on-cloud applications (such as Ariba Network, SFDC, Concur, FieldGlass, SAP Fiori Cloud, etc.).
• Assist in setup, integrate and maintain a high-available suite of SAP Cloud Platform Applications & Widgets.
• Hands on architectural implementation expertise in SAP Cloud Platform and surround applications in in on-Premise and on-Cloud ERP, CRM, SRM, etc.
• Must have knowledge on SAP HANA and related products such as Business Suite on HANA, S4HANA, etc.
• Hands on expertise in SAP Cloud products & related processes/ services.
• Capable of recommending on-premise as well as on-cloud integration Best Practices solutions from application integration standpoint.
• Must be proficient and have experience in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Responsible for the management of design, development, review and support of SAP Cloud Platform Integration, SAP Netweaver PI/PO objects against the business needs in a variety of functional areas.
• Provide innovative solutions to complex business challenges by working with system analysts and formulating strategies to address these challenges.
• 6-8 years of experience (2 years minimum relevant experience), Bachelor’s Degree.
• Must have experience in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Develop SDLC processes, Development Standards and Naming Conventions and ensure compliance as per audit requirements of the organization.
• Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing SAP applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
• Supervise, mentor and co-ordinate the work of internal / outsource developers so that projects are delivered on time and within budget. Also, directs and prioritizes the work load of subordinate personnel onsite, offshore and/or nearshore.
• Perform liaison duties between users, operations, and programming personnel in the areas of systems design, modifications or trouble shooting.
• Develops cost estimates, human resource requirements and allocations, work plans, time schedules and makes work assignments to meet objectives.
• Keep current with the latest technologies and determine what new technology solutions and implementations will meet business and system requirements.
• Manage financial aspects of the Team, including purchasing, budgeting, and budget review.
• Negotiate and administer vendor, outsourcer, and consultant contracts and service agreements.
• Experience working/managing work on SAP HANA Development Project
• Should have experience on Change Management & manage the technical milestones for the Change Request during the duration of the project.
• Play vital role in planning & managing Project Technical Cutover activities along with other Functional Teams.
• Experience on managing ECC Upgrade Projects i.e. EHP to EHP Upgrade on SAP ECC is a plus.
• Experience working/managing work on SAP FIORI from UX Development Perspective is a plus.
• Knowledge of Agile (SCRUM), ASAP, PMI and ITIL development framework and methodologies.
• Experience in ECC migration project i.e. Migration of SAP ECC on HANA and/or Migration of SAP ECC to SAP S/4HANA is a plus
• Should have vast experience on managing the defects using MicroFocus Quality Center or SharePoint or Remedy Defect tracking tools.
• 3+ years experience integrating SAP ERP using PO/PI or Industry leading middleware with use of various adapters including B2B adapters, Flat file adapters, JDBC adapter, EDI.
• 3+ years integration experience using HCI/CPI, groovy scripts, java, xslt .
• 3+ years experience in Hana Cloud Platform
• 1+ years experience in enterprise architecture
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.