Years of Exp: 7 – 10
• Azure databases development, migration, administration.Well Versed with PL/SQL development, monitoring and troubleshooting jobs.
• Azure databricks workspace deployment, Identify prerequisites for launching an Azure Databricks workspace.
• Experience in On-Premise to Azure cloud migrations using ASR and other tools.
• Azure IaaS, PaaS and Container based deployment, configuration and migration experience.
• Scripting & Automation: any scripting language (PowerShell, Shell, Perl).
• Experience with web security; Understanding Fundamentals of firewalls and ports
• Experience with infrastructure monitoring tools.
• Deploy an Azure Databricks workspace in the Azure portal, Launch the deployed Azure Databricks workspace.
• Access the Admin Console in the deployed Azure Databricks workspace.
• Describe identity provider and Azure Active Directory integrations and access control configurations for an Azure Databricks workspace.
• Explain encryptions and permissions available for data protection, such as identity provider authentication, secrets, and table access control.
• Describe security standards and configurations for compliance, including cluster policies, Bring Your Own Key, and audit logs.
• Azure databricks Security fundamentals
• Manage user accounts and groups in the Admin Console.
• Generate and manage personal access tokens for authentication.
• Enable additional cluster configurations and purge deleted objects from workspace storage.
• Configure access control for workspace objects, such as notebooks and folders, Configure access control for clusters, pools, and jobs.
• Describe the Databricks File System and Hive Metastore concepts.
• Apply best practices to secure access to Azure data storage from Azure Databricks.
• Configure access control for data objects including tables, databases, views, and functions.
• Apply column and row-level permissions and data masking with dynamic views for multiple users and groups.
• Identify methods for data isolation within your organization on Azure Databricks.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.