A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
About Infrastructure Services :
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini’s consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering, and supports the group’s cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
This is a client facing role in the project delivery cycle. This role will work closely with clients, partners and other business units to ensure consulting engagements are successful. The role is responsible for understanding the client’s business needs and clearly translating the Statement of Work to the successful delivery of the Project. The candidate will be expected to work as part of a delivery team, working alongside overall project manager to deliver a successful cloud consulting engagement. He/she must be fully flexible and mobile across the US and possibly EMEA for extended periods and potentially across the Capgemini Group
- Capgemini has a new opening for a Solution Architect who has the ability to deliver successful engagements.
- A solution architect who is able to work with sales & clients to provide solutions to clients requirements or business issues.
- The architect should deliver solutions that are optimized for quality delivery and pricing.
- We are looking for someone who has experience with solutioning using ServiceNow platform, pricing, authoring Statement of work and having the experience to identify and mitigate delivery risks while pricing solution.
- A background in pre-sales working with clients, sales, marketing, delivery and other global organizations is a must.
- Must be able to work with geographically distributed teams.
- A background in ITSM, ITOM, SecOPs/IRM, HR, Asset Mgmt/CMDB, ITIL with certifications would be nice to have and experience with SIAM. 15- 20 years deliver experience with last 3-5 year being consulting
Desired technical skills:
ServiceNow pre-sales and module trained/certified Architect (TOGAF)
ITIL with v4 certification preferred
Ability to develop productive client relationships at different management levels and identify and develop opportunities for new business
Experience of implementing architectural governance and proactively managing issues and risks throughout the delivery lifecycle
Experience consulting or service provider roles (internal or external)
Strong knowledge on software development methodologies like Agile/Scrum, Kan Ban, etc.
Delivery, program, or project management experience
• ServiceNow Architecture experience ideally with the appropriate vendor certification
• Understanding of service integration solutions and experience of integrating service management and ITIL solutions into traditional hosting/delivery models
• Strong understanding of ITIL with v4 certification preferred
• Strong understanding with architect, solutioning and deployment with 3 or more of the following ServiceNow modules:
o Core ITSM
• Experience as principal technical lead on at least one major project.
• Good understanding of application architectures
• Demonstrable experience in the elicitation & specification of architectural, functional and non-functional requirements
• A good appreciation of the cost drivers in systems delivery and operations and the commercial consequences of the technical decisions made by you and/or others
• Ability to develop productive client relationships at different management levels and identify and develop opportunities for new business
Desirable technical skills, knowledge & experience:
• ServiceNow pre-sales and module trained / certified architect
• Architectural certification (e.g TOGAF)
• Experience of implementing architectural governance and proactively managing issues and risks throughout the delivery lifecycle.
• Good familiarity with the disciplines of enterprise software development such as configuration & release management, source code & version controls, and operational considerations such as monitoring and instrumentation
• Experience of consulting or service provider roles (internal, or external);
• Strong knowledge on software development methodologies like Agile/Scrum, Kan Ban etc.
• A good degree-level education is highly desirable
• Delivery, program, or project management experience
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• You are responsible for designing and validating a complex architecture and ensuring its successful implementation.
• You should be able to identify and challenge several IT scenarios by taking into account the business environment.
• You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in major client organizations.
• You lead Capgemini operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence.
• You are seen as a role model in your community.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualification: Minimum 715-20 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 1 and is seeking level 2.
• Should be experienced in foundation, People Leadership, service & delivery.
• Should be proficient in client acquisition & development and business leadership.
• Should be masters in Technology Awareness & Leveraging and Innovation & Capability Growth.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.