Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Aero Test Analyst
We're looking for software test engineers with experience writing test cases, test scenarios, debugging, and understanding and improving simulation infrastructure.
Key responsibilities include:
• Influencing overall test strategy by helping define product features, enabling QA during design, and spearheading best practices to enable a quality product
• Writing and running test cases
• Working with design teams to understand test scenarios
• Working with the test team to understand test infrastructure
• Driving test automation to ensure product quality
• Troubleshooting failures and proposing corrective actions
• Participating in infrastructure design reviews
• Defining mechanism and metrics to determine and drive improvements to test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality of the catalog
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
• 3+ years of industry experience in software testing
• Experience in programming languages such as Python/C++ and scripting to build test automation
• Strong verbal and written skills
• Knowledge of architecture, or platforms
• Develop and maintain test automation framework with CI/CD tools.
• Aerospace/Automotive industry background.
• Basic understanding of data structures
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Familiarity with Amazon systems like AWS
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.