Experience – 8 to 10 Years
• Work closely with client technical heads, business heads, and business analysts to understand and document business and technical requirements and constraints
• Should have subject matter expertise in designing and implementing solutions that run on Microsoft Azure, including aspects like compute, network, storage, and security
• Experience in designing & migrating batch ,streaming data from On-Prem Hadoop/Oracle to Azure ADLS
• Drive technical architecture meetings and help clients select the right architecture for their solutions that meet both functional and non-functional requirements today and in future
• Develop PoCs, POV, strategies, and provide direction around data security, archiving, and retention, high availability, and disaster recovery
• Responsibilities for this role include advising stakeholders and translating business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable cloud solutions
• Should have good hands on experience in Azure ADF ,Databricks pipelines ,functions ,ADLS(Gen2)
• Expert in Hadoop, Hive, sqoop, python, Pyspark, Scala spark , Kafka and other related big data related technologies and have related project experience
• Develop data standards, best practices, processes, and definitions of project and data requirements in support of strategy and ongoing operational support
• Expert in large distributed, high concurrency, high load system design, development, and optimization
• Deliver scalable and reliable Big Data solutions leveraging Hortonworks HDP Hadoop platform, RDBMS, SaaS platforms and APIs
• Apply concepts, industry research, best practices and agile methodologies and tools (Jira, Confluence) to implement Big Data solutions
• Should have advanced experience and knowledge of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data platform, budgeting, and governance–this role
• Should manage how decisions in each area affect an overall solution. In addition, should have expert-level skills in Azure administration and have experience with Azure development and DevOps processes.
Nice To have
• Azure Certifications (AZ-303, AZ-304)
• Nice to Have knowledge of Machine Learning ,Python ,R and other Data science technologies
• Knowledge of SAS language
• Ability to independently complete big data application architect design, framework design and optimization
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work in a demanding team-oriented environment
• Highly effective communication and collaboration skills working in a distributed team environment
• Technical leadership and strong independent problem-solving skills
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a Delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
• You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
• You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the Delivery services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualification: 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has or seeking IAF level 1.
• Should be proficient in foundation, People Leadership, client acquisition & development, service & delivery and business leadership.
• Should be experienced in technology awareness & leveraging and innovation & growth capability.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.