Capgemini – Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O – Functional Finance Consultant
Relevant Majors: Accounting, Finance, Economics
Must have hands-on working experience with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Finance Applications
- The successful candidate must have proven experiences working through an entire project lifecycle.
- Responsible for Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Finance Applications which includes the configuration of the Finance Application, and the ability to identify where customizations will be required to meet the client’s business needs.
- Understand the integration of the Finance Application to other 365 F&O Applications
- Ability to identify gaps between the client’s legacy system to the 365 F&O Finance functionalities
- The ability to identify and articulate to the client the various solutions to meet their business requirements
- Must be able to create detailed Functional Requirements Documents and Functional Design Documents
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Sure Step/Fast Track methodologies agile/scrum approach.
- Multi-Module exposure Including; Trade & Logistics, Production Control, and Projects
- Understand the design of 365 F&O, and demonstrate how financial dimensions can be used to meet the client’s business requirements
- Minimum 4 years experience with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Finance Applications.
- Understands the differences between the 365 F&O cloud version and the 365 F&O On Premise version.
- Proficient with the suite of Microsoft Office Products (Word, xcel, visio), and report writer tools.
- Project Experience
- Multi – site ERP implementations
- Project lead experience within the finance applications
- Experience multiple projects customizations required.
- Experience in medium to larger Enterprise sized projects.
- Good presentation skills.
- Good customer skills.
- Work with little or no supervision.
- Can work to a defined time line for assigned tasks.
- Provide detailed documentation
- Travel is required
- Able to conduct workshops and training session
- Microsoft D365 Finance Certification is a plus
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: Minimum 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.