· Stay up-to-date and aligned with Business Initiatives’ strategic goals and objectives
· Set overall direction for his/her products in partnership with Business Initiative owners based on company strategy, business goals and user needs
· Build strong partnerships with stakeholders across the company to drive positive business outcomes
· Own and drive forward holistic product development roadmaps
· Facilitate scrum ceremonies such as inceptions, IPM’s, tech IPM’s, standups, and retros
· Ensure high level requirements are documented and well understood by Technology
· Partner with product, engineering and design teams to ensure feature requirements are clear and appropriately captured as user stories in a product backlog
· Define and analyze key performance metrics and use this data to identify compelling opportunities, improve user experiences and produce better results
· Be responsible for overall product quality, ensuring technical solutions are well supported and adhere to company standards
· Track and report product milestones and key deliverables
· Manage and maintain Product 360 on a suite of products
· Ongoing evaluation and documentation of technical product management processes and procedures
· Minimum 5 years of experience in Product Management
· Experience with one or more RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL)
· Experience in technologies such as Java / Spring Boot, Apache Kafka, Microservices, Angular
· Experience with web services and message formats such as xml and json
· Experience in Supporting 24×7 mission critical applications
· Proven ability to set a vision, excite, and lead a cross-functional engineering team
· Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills
· Good understanding of the media marketplace and technology trends
· Experience presenting to executive leadership and handling sensitive customer situations
· Proven ability to deliver on commitments
· Ability to lead and work autonomously
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Experience with media sales, traffic systems, agency exchange systems
· Knowledge of Pivotal agile process
· MBA is a plus
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.