MES Engineer – DELMIA Apriso
Capgemini Engineering consolidates a unique set of market leading capabilities in engineering and R&D. Along with the Group’s deep industry expertise and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software, it will support organizations as the digital and physical worlds converge. The global business line, with its 52,000 engineers and scientists and a presence in all major engineering hubs across the world, builds on the integration of Altran, one year on from its acquisition by Capgemini.
Experience and Job responsibilities:
• Dassault Systemes MOM DELMIA Apriso experience
• Process documentation working with Apriso
• Process design approach
• Experience in Aerospace and Defence manufacturing process
• Knowledge of end to end process involving Machine Performance Analysis, Work Center Orchestration, Integrated Kitting Management, Production Scheduling Operations, Non-Conformance, and Manufacturing Execution Systems.
• Working experience of MOM implementation for manufacturing plant
• 10+ years of experience in MOM including min 5 years experience in Apriso
• Understanding of Apriso customization and configuration
• Ability to propose new solutions, adapt based on the specific process for each customer/plant
• Agile SAFe experience
• Excellent communication skills
• US citizenship is not mandatory
• Possible to have additional resource supporting from Canada
Industry: Aerospace and Defence
Capgemini Engineering provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.